Abandoned Love’ is a participatory photo series in which I had people from all over the world (Australia, UK, USA) on Tumblr send me private thoughts, diary entries, text messages, etc to which I then created into banners and placed on abandoned buildings. This project was inspired by Miranda July and Harrell Fletcher’s Learning to Love You More and Klaudija Visockyte’s Please Don’t Leave Me series; Also I would like to credit Anna Ladd’s things i told the internet but didn’t tell my mom because it is similar to this project, so if you like ‘Abandoned Love’ then you should definitely check out those projects too. – Peyton Fulford
OMG, this is pretty much everything I love, carmel, pretzel (any one who knows me can verify the I eat a crazy amount of pretzels) and don’t forget the chocolate brownie. Just look at them! (And they are made out of brownies from a box…. helloo lazy snack, I love you)
Ruth Soukup is my new best friend, thank you for making the perfect brownie!!
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 4 tablespoons melted better
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs (per the box directions)
- vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 jar oh-so-easy crockpot caramel or store-bought caramel sauce
- cooking spray
- Place pretzels in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and crush as finely as possible with rolling pin.
- Mix brownie mix with water, eggs, & oil per the box instructions. Add dark chocolate chips.
- Spread pretzel crumbs out on bottom of 9×13? baking pan. Drizzle with butter and mix well until pretzels are coated, then press into a crust on bottom of pan.
- Carefully pour brownie batter evenly over pretzels crust.
- Carefully drizzle caramel over brownie batter in zig-zag motion, then pull a knife through the caramel in alternating directions to create a pretty pattern. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes. (Check box directions for baking time.) Remove brownies from oven and let cool slightly. While brownies are still warm, cut into squares with plastic knife. Let cool, then serve.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
The recipe is from Living Well Spending Less
My newest food addiction is the coyo chocolate ice cream! I’m usually not a fan of chocolate ice cream, don’t get me wrong I love chocolate, just not as ice cream. But coyo’s is made out of coconut milk (love everything coconut) and together with chocolate it’s just perfect. Not to chocolaty and not to coconuty. Try it and thank me later!
ps. it’t vegan gluten free and so on..
I love the packaging on these perfumes, is it wrong to by one just because they look good? I haven’t had time to go by the lush store to smell them…
You can find all of them here, or just walk to the closest store… (I’m not leaving my house today, it’s my first day off in forever.. I’m staying in bed!)
I’m in love with her album, and this song is just perfect for a friday night with a good friend and some wine!