The 3 most toxic household pollutants that are a cause of concern are
Given below is a list of the eco friendly houseplants that aid mankind
- Bamboo Palm: According to research conducted by NASA, the bamboo palm when grown at home removes formaldehyde content from the air indoors. It also acts as a natural humidifier.
- Snake Plant: NASA has researched that the Snake plant absorbs formaldehyde and nitrogen oxide too.
- Areca Palm: is a very good air purifying plant and is recommended for keeping the air generally clean.
- Spider Plant: This is a good indoor plant for eliminating carbon monoxide traces and other impurities and toxins too. NASA deems this plant as one of the best for getting rid of the household formaldehyde content from the air.
- Peace Lily: Peace lilies often placed in the laundry rooms and bathrooms are the best “clean-all” plants. They’re well known for eradicating the mold spores in addition to trichloroethylene and formaldehyde traces.
- Gerbera Daisy: A popular houseplant bearing beautiful flowers, this plant and its gorgeous flowers help to remove the toxic benzene content from indoor air. They even have an effect on our sleep pattern by bringing indoors more oxygen and decreasing carbon monoxide during night times.
The cutest shop, they have fantastic ceramic cups and lovely leather bags. And they are having a black friday sale on leather pouches right now!!
Connected Goods is an Fair Trade online shop who “source from companies in developing parts of the globe that are members of Fair Trade Federation and World Fair Trade Organization, adhering to strict Fair Trade standards including fair wages, community development, and environmental sustainability, as well as local, emerging independent artists right here at home that are ahering to the same Fair Trade values and using their talents to develop local American economies”.
They sell amazing quilts, jewelry and baskets and my shopping bag is full with “things I’d by if I had money or a bigger apartment”