If I had longer hair, I’d walk around like that all day..
Some days everything is just plain wrong! Maybe you feel really alone? Or like you hate everyone you see? Whatever the reason (there might be none!) Here are some of our tips to make your day better!
– Smile! This might seem stupid at the time, but walking around with a smile on your face often makes you feel happy! You are “tricking your brain into thinking that you are really happy…” (
hehe) try it! (And it makes the people around you happier!.. just saying)
– Wear something pretty! It’s hard to feel really bad when you feel pretty ( I think..) so put on your favorite shirt/dress/skirt and work it! And if you already left your house just put on some red lipstick! It’s daring and it really changes your look! (And it makes you look a bit french… and french people always look good!)
– Go shopping! Yeah this might not be the best idea… I don’t know how you work (If you are one of those people who tend to by expensive thing while in a bad mood then don’t do this!) When I feel bad I by makeup.. or anything I can by without trying on.. I would never by pants or a shirt.. Last week I bought a sweater (Which I have been wearing almost every day.. just saying.. good by!!)…
– Talk to someone! We all have someone in our life’s who can make our day better, and talking really helps. You don’t have to talk about what you are feeling, ask the other person to tell you about his/her day. Talking to someone makes you feel less alone, and it’s nice to have someone who listens. (And if no one answers their phone it’s not because they hate you it’s because they are busy! I promise)
– Listen to music! Listening to music can change your mindset in an instant! My go to songs when I’m sad are Destiny’s Child – Survivor, Britney Spears – Baby One More Time and Brandon and Leah – Life Happens
(I really wanted to put the video here bu I didn’t get how you do that so you get the picture..)
And if nothing works go home and watch a movie (preferably on that makes you cry.. ps I love you or pride and prejudice) eat ice cream, drink tea and cry!!!
What are your tips and tricks??
I seriously don’t know how I will manage to get up that early in the mornings and take the train at 6:57am, still I am looking forward sitting on a train, drinking coffee and listening to Karen Dalton as I am waking up! The problem is that my bed is super comfortable, and I sometimes in my sleep create a birdsnest out of pillows and blankets, and I get stuck in bed for hours because it is too comfortable to leave… It’s like in “The Sims” when you sit in an armchair and the comfort barometer rises high high HIGH! and your sim is super happy :) that’s how it feels.
A delicious breakfast, bread & scrambled eggs, or porridge with blueberries and banana! I try to avoid sugar in my
breakfast food… I would love to enjoy my breakfast in an unstressful environment a.k.a not on a train!
I guess first impression is quite important! My friends remember the day I went to the wrong classroom, I am not planning on making the same mistake tomorrow :) tomorrow I don’t want to dressup, I’d just like to be me without any details so I can later on wear different turbans/colours/clothes. What do I wear? Many things! I get bored, I want to wear different things, have different styles, wearing pants all the time is boring! I like diversity and I should probably sleep. Oh lord! have mercy on my soul!
Here is a playlist… I present to you: MIDDLE LIFE (still in construction!)
Eat a Balanced Diet
– Eat protein every day
– Be sure to eat adequate amounts of iron and zinc
– Don’t cut fat out of your diet
– Meet your daily intake of vitamin C
– Take Vitamin B
Reduce Your Emotional and Physical Stress Levels (hahah yeah right, like thats possible)
– Maintain good general health
– Learn how to effectively manage emotional stress
Limit Damaging Styling Treatments
– Avoid perming, bleaching, crimping, curling, bleaching…. you know what
– Brush or comb no more than twice a day
– Don’t use rubber bands to hold back your hair
– Avoid hairstyles that pull your hair
Homemade topical treatment recipes can help strengthen and moisturize hair to prevent breakage. Overuse may cause damage or build-up, however, so be sure to continue using clarifying shampoos and let hair rest several days between treatments.
Gaah, why couldn’t it be “smile for 5 minutes every day, that will make you’r hair grow 3 cm a day!”
- Don’t flirt: those who flirt in haste oft repent in leisure.
- Don’t accept rides from flirting motorists—they don’t invite you in to save you a walk.
- Don’t use your eyes for ogling—they were made for worthier purposes.
- Don’t go out with men you don’t know—they may be married, and you may be in for a hair-pulling match.
- Don’t wink—a flutter of one eye may cause a tear in the other.
- Don’t smile at flirtatious strangers—save them for people you know.
- Don’t annex all the men you can get—by flirting with many, you may lose out on the one.
- Don’t fall for the slick, dandified cake eater—the unpolished gold of a real man is worth more than the gloss of a lounge lizard.
- Don’t let elderly men with an eye to a flirtation pat you on the shoulder and take a fatherly interest in you. Those are usually the kind who want to forget they are fathers.
- Don’t ignore the man you are sure of while you flirt with another. When you return to the first one you may find him gone.
I really love girls who can wear eyeliner, I love a good cat eye. But unfortunately I’m not one of them! Usualy one eye turns out great, the perfect shape and everything, but the second one…… It’s either to thin, to thick, to long, to I don’t know. JUST NOT THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE
How hard can it be, right?
So I googled it and found this awsome page with some great tips! How to Apply Eyeliner.net, (yeah it’s real, that homepage actually exists! I did not make that up..) the prefect place for everyone or anyone who lacks the ability to apply eyeliner!
Soo now…. practice! Because “Practice makes perfect” or so I heard