The 3 most toxic household pollutants that are a cause of concern are
Given below is a list of the eco friendly houseplants that aid mankind
- Bamboo Palm: According to research conducted by NASA, the bamboo palm when grown at home removes formaldehyde content from the air indoors. It also acts as a natural humidifier.
- Snake Plant: NASA has researched that the Snake plant absorbs formaldehyde and nitrogen oxide too.
- Areca Palm: is a very good air purifying plant and is recommended for keeping the air generally clean.
- Spider Plant: This is a good indoor plant for eliminating carbon monoxide traces and other impurities and toxins too. NASA deems this plant as one of the best for getting rid of the household formaldehyde content from the air.
- Peace Lily: Peace lilies often placed in the laundry rooms and bathrooms are the best “clean-all” plants. They’re well known for eradicating the mold spores in addition to trichloroethylene and formaldehyde traces.
- Gerbera Daisy: A popular houseplant bearing beautiful flowers, this plant and its gorgeous flowers help to remove the toxic benzene content from indoor air. They even have an effect on our sleep pattern by bringing indoors more oxygen and decreasing carbon monoxide during night times.