So this is going to be a fun weekend! I’ve been really busy with school for the past month, so today I have to catch up on laundry, I have to clean everything (I haven’t vacuumed in forever….), update my etsy account and bake! It’s raining today which is good, I hate doing this sort of things when there is nice weather…
Anyway, I had a job interview this past Thursday… and guess what?? I got the job!! It’s great, it’s really close to where I live and it’s close to were I study.. It’s perfect!
So my list for today (not that you care..):
– Do as much laundry I can!!!
– Go thru my piles of paper/flyers/idontknowwhyiceepthis piles that are everywhere!
– Take pictures of all my weird old clothes and update my etsy account!
– Bake “kanelbullar” Swedish cinnamon rolls (they are the best!)
– Study for my exam in environmental economy!!!!!!! (
This is probably the most important thing I have to do… that’s why it’s on the end of my list….hrm)