Today it’s raining like cats and dogs in Stockholm, somehow everybody is a bit sick, has a fever or some other reason to stay at home. Some weeks ago Meghan at Megsays nominated us to the Versitile Blogger Award, she reviews books, movies and music. Meghan is someone who communicates best through handwritten letters, mixed CDs, and baked goods sprinkled with love and we think that this is lovely. Firstly we would like to thank her for the nomination it was really a happy surprise.
This is the way the rules work for this award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. The Satorialist – fashion, style
2. That Kind of Woman -lifestyle, fashion, dream, food, home
3. Taste spotting – food, beautiful inspiring pictures of food, recipes
4. AmandaKay-O – lifestyle, life, writer
5. Med Kärlek – rawfood, delicious!
6. MissMoss – food, fashion, interiour, life, photos
7. HelloGiggles – basically Awesome!
8. RookieMag – thank god for rookiemag!
9. The French Pear – lifestyle
10. Elsa Billgren -lifestyle, food, interiour, fashion
11. Veggie numnum – vegetarian cooking
12. Brydie Brown – Interior!
13. Old Chum – photos
14. Note to self – inspiration, fashion
15. A pair and a spair – DIY, inspiration, fashion, interior
Seven things you did not know about us:
1. We have known each other for three years and we will graduate last week, 8 of June.
2. We are young but do have dreams and longings to be more “grown up”.
3. Single and content with that.
4. Both of us are moving to different towns this autumn.
5. We like to meet in town then just let our feet take us to place we haven’t been to.
6. We spend too much money on food.
7. We always tend to drop in to a bar on our way home after a night out.