Seet but with some heat… a really easy snack that is both vegan, gluten AND grain-free
Makes Approximately 2 Servings
- 1 Can (540ml/19oz) Chickpeas (Drained and Rinsed)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted – You can also use any healthy oil of choice)
- 1/2 Tsp Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Agave (Maple Syrup or Honey – You can also try to make a simple syrup with stevia for a non-sugar version)
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until chickpeas are completely coated.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet evenly distribute chickpeas (single layer).
- Place in the oven and bake 25-30 minutes stirring 2-3 times.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!