I have to spend my day writing an essey, so I thought I’d share my “how-to-study-efficiently” tips with you. (And hopefully start using them soon, I’m NOT the most efficient person right now…)
– Don’t blog…. Just thought I’d write that down (I never blog when I have to study…)
– Turn your internet connection off. If you are writing/working on something you don’t need internet for, turn it off. I know you want to see if we (hrm of course that what you wanted to do!) published something new and exiting… but trust me, it can wait.
– Write a list of everything you have to do. And preferably publish it somewhere public, so if
(when) you fail to finish it we all know about it… Motivation!
– Work on a clean desk. Nothing there to look at, nothing to distract you!
– Coffee, A LOT of coffee
– Colored pencils. They just make everything soooo much better (and everything looks pretty, even your handwriting…)
Yeah, thats what im going to do now…. Bye
But first, tea….