With summer around the corner, we’ve now started planing a trip. We are a group of four to five girls who want to go away for one week and explore a new and exiting city. But the bigger the group the more opinions there are….
– It has to be cheap, we are all students no money here..
– It has to be walker friendly, we walk ALOT!
– It has to have good shopping, ehh do I need to say why??
– It has to be warm, not hot just warm…. you know, just right.
– And most important, it NEEDS to have a good (ehh amazing) selection of cozy cafes!
Right now we are choosing between:
– Amsterdam, looks beautiful
– London, good (amazing) shopping.
– Dublin, beeer !?!
Gaah summer!!! I want you here right now!